Who wants a silver axe or three?
I have 40 silver axes. I have reason to believe that there are a few people on here that really want silver axes to make cute patterned stumps in their towns!
For those that don’t know, a silver axe will ALWAYS create a little pattern on the stump of a tree chopped with it.
- Reblog this post, like it, stare at it, print it out and stick it to your cat…whatever. Just don’t spam, also giveaway blogs won’t win.
- Every day starting April 14 until I run out of axes, I will give away 5! If I get more axes, the giveaway goes on!
- Each day will have 3 winners: One person gets 3 axes, and two people get 1 axe each.
- I will choose the winners randomly. You can only win once!
- You don’t have to be following me but I’d love it if you did!
- You have to be able to give me your friend code and pick up the axes within one day of winning - otherwise I will pick someone else.
Well, get going! I’ve got axes to get rid of!
then and now
- Shut Up, Dr. Phil
- Season Seven, Time for a Wedding!
- Adventures in Babysitting
- The Slice Girls
- Plucky Pennywhistle’s Magical Menagerie
- Party on, Garth
- The Girl with the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo
they started listening to fall out boy
I feel like this needs to be talked about.
OH MY GOD I HAVE NEVER NOTICED THOSE ON JANINE
Oops, my old tumblr name got deleted. That’s from here.
The interesting thing about Janine’s horns is that she gets them right as she moves in front of John, with his dejected confused face like so:
Janine’s physically stepping in and taking John’s place in the frame. To make smooches with Sherlock.
Then, boom. Devil horns. (Mess with the
bullship and you get the horns?)
Also, that expression on John? It’s only allowed on screen for a split second, and it’s one we’ve never seen before. It’s incredibly vulnerable.
And right as the camera cuts to him, he’s releasing his left hand from a very familiar little clench.
John gets clenchy when he’s feeling most vulnerable. When he’s feeling things he’s not allowed to feel. Of course the moments when Sherlock seems furthest from him are usually the moments where he’s wanting Sherlock the most.
Asked by Anonymous
Sigyn and I once were, though the marriage was a loveless one. She was unfortunately consumed in Ragnarök like so many others.
DUDE. Sigyn held a basin over your head for millennia while you were in captivity with a snake dripping poison onto you to help minimize your pain, and you think that marriage was love-less?
I mean, just imagine holding a goddamn pencil in that position for that long with no reprieve. I don’t care how selfless you are, no one’s gonna do that shit for people they don’t love.
You’re awesome, really, but…loveless?
Yes. She was in love with another, Theoric.
What she did for me was an act of fidelity and duty.
I was immensely grateful to have her by my side, though indeed, it was loveless.
Make no comment on my hairstyle of the time. It was suitable as fashion dictated.